我现在最想说的话

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Moody nw....

just nw sms wif my dear....
say dou something...
hear jor so so so bad mood..


Two people together, not because of love for each other?
Must be reason to it?

Together so long that there is gt make love then will gt a long love wif ur lover?

if not...
will break??

wat the f*** for tis?

Y ppl will feel like tis?

i reali dun understand....







I love my man becox he is a good ppl & he love me...!!
Not becox we have sex dy...!!!
And not for his money...!!
Pls dun think me like
Prostitute!!!

I know may b u all not think like tis...
but when i hear...
it sad....u know?


If i want money...
i can go work....

or be a cheap girl...
just lie ppl money....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Pls dun ask "r u have sex wif she..."
or another stupid question!!!


To love someone is no reason to....


0 comments:

Post a Comment