我现在最想说的话

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sad DAy

I wanna cry now..='(

SPM Results came out yesterday
i"m only pass my bm,bi,mm

Although a little happy...

But now
I am more cry

Because I did not get CREDIT
Can not want to read a business managemnt

Because the minimum requirements to be C

I was not one

Why am I so bad? ?

I would like to re-test
can i?

Although I do not have basic for this..
but i will try my best to study...

but now...
haizz

damn sad..

Can i go taiwan for study tis??

but..
Taiwan's certificate here acceptable?

I dun know

How will my future in the end??

Ishhhhh...
i think i need to improve my english now..

Who can give me some advice for this??

Actually,
I love to learn my make up course too...

But that can only be interested in...right??

It was a trade
And business management of these different

I hope that i can study both of it....

0 comments:

Post a Comment